Red Rock Commercial Furniture (RRCF) are committed to operating our business lawfully and ethically and in only working with suppliers that are aligned to our values. We expect our suppliers to operate in accordance with all applicable modern slavery laws including those prohibiting human slavery and slavery like practices, human trafficking and child labour. We value and observe all laws regarding corporate social responsibility, environmental and workplace safety protection and staff inclusion and diversity.
RRCF seeks a statement of compliance from its suppliers, down two tiers in relation to eliminating bribery and corruption from our supply chain as well as utilising a program of staff policy and training to ensure absolute integrity.
We have a relatively simple supply chain that includes the purchase of products and services needed for the businesses day-to-day operations including wholesale office furniture, office supplies, employment and training of staff, external legal advice, leasing of office space, IT infrastructure and support services and travel. RRCF Finance & Administration and HR Teams have various policies in place that support our day-to-day operations to ensure all staff and suppliers meet RRCF’s core values.
As RRCF evolves as an organisation we will continue to develop this part of our business.
Particular steps we will undertake, include:
- Assessing the potential modern slavery risks in our operations and supply chains with emphasis on high risk geographical locations and business transactions
- Developing and reviewing company policies on modern slavery in operations and supply chains
- Developing training for staff in modern slavery requirements
- Preparing to conduct due diligence on local and global supply chains
- Reviewing supplier contracts to ensure they contain terms that are consistent with the Act
- Taking steps to address any potential modern slavery risks identified and
- Setting up a program to measure effectiveness through performance monitoring.